Thursday, December 10, 2009

some peppy (and free!) christmas tunes!

3245537225-1
Have you heard about the cute kids band, Hullabaloo??? If you haven't, you are so missing out. It is a two-man band from here in San Diego and they are super cool! Kids love them, and let me tell you, so do adults. The songs are fresh and cute, and totally fun to sing! If your stuck listening to kids music in the car, please let it be one of their CDs. You are going to thank me!
And guess what else? For the holiday season, you can download their new holiday CD for FREE! Yay! I am definitely enjoying myself blogging at the moment, tapping my toes to this peppy Christmas music. (And my child is in bed.) Yes, I'm listening to kids holiday music by myself and it's cool! Go download it, folks! xo! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just downloaded it! Thank you SO SO much!

Allikaye's Mama said...

I just downloaded it! Yaya! Allikaye will be very thankful...she loves those songs - so do I! And that was my first hullabaloo experience! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...