Sunday, December 27, 2009

sales for a worthy cause.

I was wondering what to do with the holiday items that were still in my shop, and an idea came to me. Instead of taking the listings down, I'm deciding to do something very beneficial with the proceeds. When you make any purchase from the holiday section of my shop, you will not only receive a cute item for yourself, but you will also be helping to feed hungry Americans. For EVERY $1 donated to this cause, Feeding America helps provide 7 meals to men, women and children facing hunger in our country. SEVEN meals for each dollar! It is amazing what one dollar can accomplish. Let's see if I can sell out my holiday items... they are on sale and you can tuck them away for next year. And you will be helping those who truly need it. No one should go hungry.
It's a powerful feeling to know that even with a few dollars, we are making a huge difference.
Shop here and help.
xo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...