Thursday, December 31, 2009

bye-bye, holidays!

Today is the last day of 2009.
Where did the year go?! :)

Well, I am welcoming in the new year by cleaning up all the Christmas decorations today and starting tomorrow with a clean house and a fresh attitude! But.. before the holiday season is completely over, I wanted to share a few photos from the past week...
z 809
My sister and I on Christmas Eve... We went out to Coronado with our parents to see the gorgeous tree (a yearly tradition!) and to have lunch by the ocean. So gorgeous and always a place where I feel lucky to live in such a beautiful place. :)

z 829
Setting out presents on Christmas Eve... so very magical!

z 859
Andrew on Christmas morning! The presents were a big hit! :)

z 885
Like our sweet dog Gwynnie, I think I've had enough of the holidays. :) I enjoyed every moment of it for the past month and am now ready to move onto the new year!

I hope everyone has a
safe and
fun night
to ring in
2010!!
See you next year, xo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Holly, Andrew's face is so sweet! Happy New Year!

Jamie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...