Tuesday, December 1, 2009

happy december!

Dogs - Andrew  12-15-04 003
OK, ok....
so this isn't exactly
what my December looks like
at the moment. :)

But these photos were taken a few years ago at our home when we lived in snowy, upstate New York. While I am so thankful that it is the holiday season and I intend to fully enjoy it, I can't help but feel wistful about this perfectly picturesque place that I used to call home.

The month of December always makes me miss the snow. Although, in March I might be happy I live in San Diego. :)
3-05  - Andrew and snow 007
I am guessing the dogs miss the snow as well... or maybe they miss the woods in our backyard that was their personal playground. :)

Wherever you live,
snow or sun,
hot or cold...
have a happy
first day of
December
...and enjoy the season to come, xo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and Happy December to you! What lovely snowy pictures.

Jamie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...