Tuesday, March 24, 2009

welcome spring!

With spring in the air, I was in definite need of some new happy things! :) I thought I would share my fabulous finds with you all...
These are my new spring sandals! I am in LOVE with them. I have been on the lookout for some cute new sandals for spring and finally found them at Marshall's! For only $25! Wooooo! They are super comfy and cute and they are by Penny Loves Kenny- they are the ambrosia sandal in gold. You can find them here, but they are a bit more expensive online. LOVE THEM. And they make me feel perfectly spring-y!


Next on my spring agenda- nail polish!! I am a total nail biter, and now guess who has adopted my bad habit??? Yep, Andrew. SO, in an attempt to get him to stop chewing at his nails, we made a deal to both stop biting our nails together. I as little worried that he would ignore the pact and keep on biting, but it actually has worked like a charm! (That and I threatened him with the spicy bitter nail polish I would paint on his nails if he didn't stop hehe.) But in my own attempt to stop my habit, I decided to grab some new fun nail polish that will keep me from wanting to destroy my nails. YAY, it worked! And I found some fabulous nail polish in the process. Go to Walmart and check out the Rimmel London cosmetic line- they have a 60-second nail color that dries super quick and comes in some super cute shades. I bought the purple and blue ones you see in the photo above and am loving them. I usually wear neutral color clothing, being a tshirt and jeans girl, so I figure a flash of spring color on my nails is ok. :)


And while you are at Walmart.....

go check out the whole TWILIGHT section of merchandise!!!! AHHH I was flipping out!



They have super cute tshirts and tote bags, which I just had to purchase hehe. :) The one above is the Cullen crest tshirt which I almost bought and might have to go back for soon... but I decided on the "Team Edward" shirt below.

Actually, the tshirt in the photo isn't the one from Walmart, but the front logo is the same. The back of the shirt is blank though... I found this image on google. And the tote has the same Team Edward logo and says "twilight" on the reverse side. SO CUTE. :) And go pick up the Twilight DVD while you are at it- only $17 at Walmart! I've already bought and watched it- I forgot how much I loved it ah!!! Can't wait for New Moon... anyone notice I've already got the countdown going on my sidebar???

Happy Spring to you all, and let me know how you are welcoming in spring as well!! xo!

6 comments:

Fleur de Bee said...

HAPPY SPRING!! I love it, it was 70 on Saturday and then a blizzard! I need to move haha! Your sandals are just darling! I love all the embellishments on them! I especially LOVE that purple nail color! That is going next on my toes (if I remember!) Not sure where they sell that brand here but I will be on the lookout!

Just paint his nails that pretty blue..I bet he will hate it and be embarressed...maybe that will stop the habit before it starts!

xo

.jimaie.marie. said...

I LOVE those sandals, theyre adorable!!!
LOL I have a countdown on my blog too, i can't WAIT!

Pamela said...

LOVE those sandals!!!!!!

So your favorite nail color is???

Unknown said...

Hey Holly,
FINALLY Spring is almost here. Im SOOOO tired of this Winter BLAH.
Thanks for the finds, I love the sandals and now youve made me want to go grab a ton of nail polish ;)

Sara said...

Cute shoes! I bite my nails too.. always have... good luck!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Thanks for the post about the tshirts...I am SO Edward obsessed myself. :) I'm having a little giveaway on my blog this week...
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...