Sunday, March 15, 2009

do me a favor and take a peek!

at my sister's
brand new
My sister Mallory is a super talented art student and my mom and I have been after her to open a shop for so long. And I am proud to say it is now open! She is making wire wrapped jewelry and adorable hair accessories that you might not be able to live without!
Any Twilight fans need this super fantastic necklace??!! :) She will even take custom orders and you can have your own name on a necklace. I've got my "holly" one that she made me for Christmas and it is so freakin' cute.
Here is one of her amazing pieces of "hair art"! (Recognize the model??? Yours truly haha!)

And the newest addition to her shop is this cute flower hair art! They are made from wool felt and you can either bobby pin them in your hair like she has shown in the pictures, or she will put them on a headband for you. Mallory is so darn talented and each piece really is made so well. She wraps them up beautifully and hopefully some of you will be lucky enough to be wearing some hair art or a funky wire necklace very soon! Go peek at her shop or her blog and say hello!! :) I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend! xo!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!

julie & joe said...

The necklace is sooooo cute!

I'm working on your Easter basket. I have a theme going.

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Your sis has a really cute shop with a really cute header too! Love those necklaces...might have to order for my girls! Great prices too. Congrats to her for opening shop and having a sale, yay.

StampinMom :-)

Polka Dot Moon said...

Wow - you guys are one super talented family!!!

Cottage Rose said...

I love the cute necklace. I will make sure I go and pay her a visit.

Hugs;
Alaura

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

WOW... I so love her work... I am diggin' the hair goodies and Mrs. Cullen <3.... ahhhhh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...