Wednesday, March 25, 2009

renegade craft fair!

I just happened upon this website and thought I would share it with you all. I know so many of you are super-talented and crafty, so this may be something you want to think about joining. It sounds like so much fun, even just to go to and check out! I am thinking about going to the LA show.. even though I would love to fly to New York or San Francisco and go instead hehe!! But I suppose the budget won't allow for that at the moment. :)

We are off to Coronado today to take a walk (Andrew will be scooter-ing, of course hehe.) and go to our favorite place for lunch! :) Again, I am feeling very blessed to live in Southern California. My attitude towards California has successfully turned itself around. I am now one of the people who can't imagine my life not living here. Yay!

So go check out the website and support handmade in yet another way.
And PS.
How cute are the graphics on that webpage??? Ah, I love it! :) xo!

5 comments:

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

That site does look lovely, thanks for sharing the link girl! I'll bet SoCal is so nice!

Jamie :-)

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

I love their drawings :) I actually just heard about this one a couple of days ago and I would LOVE to go. It's only a couple hundred miles below me... okay more like 1200 miles but that's only a hop, skip, and a jump right? *grin*

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Holly; Nice website. Thanks for sharing it with us. Sure wish I could make it to one of them, they sound really great.

Hugs;
Alaura

that lady said...

yay!!! OH my gosh!!! I wanna be a vendor at ALL of them! this is the perfect opportunity I've been looking for!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Oh how fun! What cute graphics! Makes me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...