Monday, October 4, 2010

now that it's october...

...I can finally share with you my favorite finds this year for creating a spooktacularly festive Halloween! :)

Picnik collage
Spooky Pancakes!
Aren't they the cutest? :)
Andrew would love to wake up in the morning to these special treats!
Find them here.

Picnik collage
Martha Stewart Halloween favors!
Love, love, love.
Andrew is having a Halloween party here at the house for some of his friends, and I might try my hand at the green jelly bean favors- so cute!
Find all sorts of Martha's festive good things right here.

halloween-wreath
And the wreath of all wreaths.
I know I blogged about this wreath last year, but really... does it get any better than this?! I have to make this. No procrastinating this year. :)
Find the simple tutorial here.

What are some of your favorite
Halloween crafts, traditions, etc?
And happy October!
{...it's my birthday month!!!}
xo!

PS.
Have you gone to visit Heather today?!
Go now, do not wait!
It's the first day of the handmade and vintage market! :)

4 comments:

Tasha said...

Happy Birthday Month. Oh, I love all of these ideas too.

Christina Dann said...

I love those pancakes and that wreath! I made that wreath last year in fall colors and it was so simple and cute!

Heather at Blessed Little Nest said...

that wreath is rad. nuff said.

Cherry Tree Lane said...

this stuff is all so great-gets me in the Fall mood! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...