Friday, October 15, 2010

follow me friday.

This has been a busy week.
I mean, a freakishly busy week.
Lots of orders.
Halloween costumes to make.
Parties to plan.
Errands to run.
Volunteering at school.
You get the picture. :)
So my Follow Me Fridays photos got left in the dust.
Only two photos were taken this week, both on the same day.
But it was a fantastic day, so I am sharing anyways. :)

Picnik collage
I snapped these photos with my phone last Friday when we took a little day trip up to Idyllwild. It was seriously beautiful there. A bit on the chilly side, but still bright and clear. A perfect day for a little mountain air. :) The photo on the left is when we stopped by a big lake and took some pictures {more to come!} and the one on the right is in the middle of town while we were shopping. I even got some Christmas shopping done for Andrew at a darling little store. :)
What did you do this week?
Can we follow you as well? :)
Grab the button, link up and now it's time for the conclusion on my Homemade Halloween week, so please check back all day today!!
xo! :)


Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...