Friday, October 8, 2010

follow me friday.

Happy Friday, friends! :)
Here is a peek at my week...
What is Follow Me Friday?
It's a day where we can recap our week, and follow where we have been. It is a way to document your "going-ons" for the week in a fun way! My blog serves as a sort of journal to me in some ways, that I can look back on from time to time, and this helps me to see what my weekly life has been like. :) Want to play along? Grab the button above, start documenting your feet to see where you have been.
{The linky tool is up- join me!}

z 325
San Diego has had such snuggly weather lately, and I love it! And with Andrew off of school this week, there have been plenty of days in pajamas and slippers, lazily drinking coffee, crafting and playing inside. :) I adore cloudy, rainy, chilly days.

20101007212128
And even though it was raining on Monday, we decided to take a walk over at the nearby lake. The weather isn't stopping me! :)

1004101625-01
What a beautiful place to be on a blustery day! We are lucky enough to have such an amazing place to walk near our house and it is even better on cold days. Andrew rode his scooter and we got very wet, but we came home to snuggle again late in the afternoon. Total heaven! :)

20101007211803
And of course, nothing says autumn like a trip to the pumpkin patch! Again, since Andrew is off school, it was the perfect time to go- no crowds, a lovely batch of pumpkins waiting for us, and it was a calm & relaxing time there! :) More photos to come...!
So go ahead and link up if you'd like us to follow you throughout your week! :) Or you can snap some photos this week and join me next Friday as well!
Happy weekend, xo!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...