Tuesday, August 24, 2010

mark your calendars.

recentheaderedit
Have I shared with you that I'll be a vendor again in the next
Queen Bee Market?!
Words cannot describe how excited I am. I am already planning my booth design and couldn't be more pumped! Last May, the first Queen Bee Market was held here in Southern California and was a fantastic success!! If you live anywhere near San Diego, mark your calendars because this show is going to be a fabulous & amazing event, I am sure of it!! :) With a much larger space and a wider array of vendors, it is sure to be the perfect place to do some shopping. And right before the holidays?? I am stocking up on Christmas gifts, let me tell you!
Will you be at the market?
I sure hope so!! :)

Now it's off to mail some recent Etsy orders and do a little shopping for new papers for the shop! Exciting stuff! :)
xo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...