Friday, September 25, 2009

about me.

z 251
I am the 29-year old momma
to my darling eight-year old son, Andrew.

I am married to the LOVE of my life, John.
He makes me happier than I ever thought possible. :)
I am a recent Orange County newbie.
I love the art of the handmade
and like to incorporate it into my life whenever possible.
I love thrifting.
I love bargains.
I love bad reality TV.
I love fresh flowers.
I love pizza, tomato soup, and anything sweet.
I love Martha Stewart.
I love kayaking.
I love shoes.
I love learning new things.
I love working.
I love relaxing.
I love the holidays.
I love to craft.
I love glitter & twinkle lights.
I love black nail polish and cheap shampoo.
I love my life.
Follow along with me. :)
xo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...