Thursday, May 14, 2009

woooooo!!!

Kris
and
Adam
!!!!
wooooo!!!!
(can you tell I'm excited for next week?!)
I think Kris, along with everyone else, was shocked to beat out Danny- but I am so darn happy!! I'm sure Danny will have a great career, but this top two is perfect!!
What did you think of last night?!

Now I am off to do birthday shopping for Andrew, making favors, cleaning house, etc, etc, etc. Andrew will be with his dad all day and I need to make the most out of my free time today! (And WAIT until you all see the "bug" headbands my talented sister is making for the party- they are amazingly cute!!!) I hope you all enjoy a happy Thursday, xo!

2 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

Loved it! I'm so glad for Kris!!! I knew Adam was a shoe-in and will take the whole thing.

This year is interesting....both very talented in different ways.

Happy Party Planning :)

{amy k.} said...

I know you're a big Adam fan- but I have to say I'm rootin' for Kris! They are both so talented and I'm sure they will both get contracts of some sort. I can't wait to hear what they come up with!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...