Saturday, May 9, 2009

a cute project!

I was browsing the craft projects on Country Living since I am in need of some fresh, summery inspiration for my creativeness at the moment. I found lots of pretty things to feed my mind, of course, but this one project stood out to me. This little vase is covered in colored pencils to make that cute, bright, striped effect... isn't that the cutest?! And I am always on the lookout for things that kids can create easily as well, and I think this is one of those crafts. With a little help from an adult with the hot glue, this would be the cutest Mother's Day gift or just a sweet little project you can make and share with your child. :) After making the vase, fill it with beautiful fresh flowers from the farmer's market and voila!
Happy (early) Mother's Day!
..and I hope you are all enjoying a beautiful weekend! xo!
PS.
I reached my 10% weight loss at Weight Watchers this morning, woooo!!! :)

2 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

Yay!! You are doing a great job and are so committed!!

And thanks for sharing an adorable project! I think we might have to make one for Jackson's teacher :)

Happy Mother's Day to you!
Denise

Big Yellow Dog said...

that is such a cute project!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...