Wednesday, October 8, 2008

very vintage halloween swap packages!! :)

Today we are posting our fabulous swap boxes that we received for the Very Vintage Halloween Swap, hosted by my mom Heidi!! I was lucky enough to have two fabulous partners for the swap, and love all the fun things I received in the mail!!! :)

First, this amazing box of Halloween goodies came from Angela!! Cute little signs, an awesome black lace purse (soooo cute!), adorable chandelier notecards- I loved it ALL! Thanks girlie!!! :)
And Connie was also my partner, and she sent me the cutest "skull" towel- love it!!! I love skulls for Halloween and this was perfect!! Also some more goodies, including a light up skull pin that Andrew has now snagged from me... I think he enjoys the swaps just as much as I do!!! :)
Cute little vintage postcards from Connie! Thank you SOOOO much to both of you, I so appreciate your thoughtfulness and creativity when it came to both packages... Love it ALL!!!!
This was such a fun swap, and I hope you all can participate in my mom's next swap, A Very Vintage Christmas!! :) Thanks for hosting, mom!!!
And don't forget to sign up for my Snowflakes and Sparkles swap, it is going to be fabulous fun!!!!

16 comments:

thestonerabbit said...

Heidi, You received some wonderful gifts from your swap partners!!! You will have a ball displaying and using all of your delightful Halloween items!
Come visit my blog and see what Viv sent to me!! Dana

Scooterblu's Whimsy said...

Holly, You received some amazing stuff! I also like your super cute headbands in the post below! :) ~Rhonda

Jeanne said...

Holly, looks like you enjoyed the Halloween Swap as much as I did. BOO!

Hugs...Jeanne

~TAMY 3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

Holly, those are adorable swap packages - I love that Skull towel! I have a full size mummy on my front porch, so I understand the skull fascination! LOL

Just me.....Shelly said...

oh, everything is so cute...you lucky girl! I wish I had more time to do your swap.....:( Maybe the next one!!

roseylittlethings said...

I love the skull towel, it would look perfect in my pink kitchen:) You got a lot of great goodies!

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

How fun to have 2 swap partners! Lots of fun stuff!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Oh what fun goodies you did recieve!!!

Sophee-a Laroo Bijoux and Sheri too said...

WoW...double the fun~lucky you!!!

Heidi Ann said...

Hi Holly, Thank you so much for being part of my Halloween Swap!...& what cute things you received!...Love You, MOM XO

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Wasn't this fun? I appreciate your Mom doing this. You sure got some sweet things! Happy early Halloween.

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

Really cute stuff! Love that skull towel. Have a happy halloween!

Kitty

Susan Hickam said...

Holly- you got some goodies there all right!I think I may be addicted to swaps now!

snazz said...

There is always something fun happening here! If you are interested in a game of "Six Random Things" come visit my blog. Cheers :)

KatCollects said...

Very fun swap things, your Mom did a great job with this swap.
Kathy

Joanna said...

looks like you got some great stuff, Holly. I am really starting to thing about joining the Christmas swap! Just not sure which one. :) xoxo, Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...