Friday, October 24, 2008

LAST CHANCE!!! .. and a fab friday fave!

OK, this is your last chance to sign up for my Snowflakes and Sparkles swap!!! I will be emailing partners out on Sunday (hopefully!) or Monday, so keep an eye out for your email. If you signed up but did not send me a filled out questionaire, I DO NOT have your name down for the swap. A comment is not enough to sign up- I need the email too!!! :) I am so excited with how many people have signed up and I really think it is going to be an amazing swap!!! Thanks to everyone participating, I so appreciate it!!!! xo!


On to my favorite thing of the week!!! For my birthday, my mom bought me new yoga pants and a cozy little thermal hoodie top from Victoria's Secret. Let me just say that this is the coziest, best outfit in the world!!!! The pants are long and perfect and I don't feel like taking them off haha!!! Check them out here! :)

5 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

A very chic yoga ensamble :)

Looking forward to your swap!!
Denise

mysteryhistorymom said...

Love the outfit! It looks so comfy and CUTE! Really excited about your swap! Yippee!:) Lori

The Little Miss said...

IM EXCITED ABOU TTHE SWAP!I went to bates today...looked really boring! Didnt have as much pumpkins like the last couple years!!!
We should get together sometime. Looks like we like the same things...!! Our boys would have fun!~

Anonymous said...

Nothing beats the comfort of yoga pants. :) I can't wait to see who my swap partner will be. Yay!

Jo

Kris said...

What a nice cozy gift from your Mom.
Can't wait for the swap. This will be one of my first.

Kris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...