Tuesday, October 14, 2008

pumpkin inspiration!

I am currently in the process of planning a Halloween costume party and dinner for the kids and mommas in our playgroup. I am so excited to do something festive and throw a party, especially considering we all can dress up!!! :) So I've been combing through Flickr photos, searching for inspiration.... enjoy!!!
The cutest mantle ever!!! This is definitely my style this season- simple, yet fantastic!!
The most perfect porch, right?!

Pumpkins, pumpkins!!!
And PS. I've got a ton of pumpkin patch photos coming in my next blog- stay tuned!! We went twice last week and had the best time!!! :) xo!

7 comments:

Party of 5 said...

Very cute Holly...I have no doubt that your party will be a smashing success!

Gypsy aka Tam said...

Holly,
when you get a chance stop by my blog I have an award for you.
Congratulations!!!
Have a wonderful evening,
Tam

Denise Elizabeth said...

Hello! Love the photos! Blessings Denise

Beverly said...

I am so loving the look of that mantel. Fantastic.

eRiCa said...

Love it!

Neabear said...

Your simple style looks great. Very nice!

Zarebski said...

Wow..! Your Halloween decoration is looking marvelous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...