Saturday, June 7, 2008

toss on those red shoes!!!

I am in a pretend-online-shopping frenzy right now!
I have been sifting through the gorgeous Neiman Marcus website trying to find something amazing and red for my post today and I am seriously getting flustered with all of these amazing things!!!! I have been furiously adding items to my shopping cart, fully intending to never ever buy any of it. What am I, made of money????!!!! But a girl can wish, right?


Wowwwww. Alright, the last ones are technically black, but it's got a hint of red on the heel and they blew me away, so on the blog they go! :) I was fully intending to only post shoes as to keep a nice theme going for the blog this afternoon, but look what I found......

Take a deep breath. That "bow" is a purse. A PURSE! I would buy that in a second if it wasn't over a thousand dollars. Good lord, when did things become so expensive?????!! Maybe Forever 21 will make a knock-off for like 10 bucks. I'll keep an eye out...... :)

And I thought I didn't like red all that much..... oh how I was wrong.

4 comments:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Those are some mighty nice red shoes! Lately I've been looking for shoes in the mall and noticing how HIGH all the heels are now! I'd love to wear them but I know I'd be in a serious life threatening fall if I did. Break my neck at the very least!

Happy shopping! :-)

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, girl. I adore that first pair of shoes and that purse.

Unfortunately, my days of wearing shoes like that have passed, but I have sweet memories.

I hope you come back to play Pink Saturday again next Saturday.

Tonya said...

Wow, great shoes! Besides the fact that I cannot afford them, I can't imagine where I would wear them. I guess I could be June Cleaver and do my housework in my pearls and heels ; )

Anonymous said...

Wow.. Fantastic design!! Those peep toe red stuff high heel shoes are looking awesome and hot. I want to see those in my feet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...