Thursday, November 18, 2010

the holidays are upon us!

And what better time to unveil some holiday items I've been working on! Some of you might have caught glimpses of these things at the Queen Bee Market, but for those of you who missed it, the shop is brimming with new things for Christmas! :)

IMG_0727
eat, drink, be merry tags! {my current faves!!} :)

IMG_0757
candy cane stripes holiday greeting cards!

IMG_0729
sweet be merry gift tags!

IMG_0747
funky and bright holiday greeting card!

As always, convo me through Etsy if you'd like to place a custom order or need more quantities of any listings like the holiday tags, brown paper tags, or my line of vintage dictionary cutouts. These little reindeer are the best-sellers at the moment, and are flying out of the shop like crazy! I haven't been able to stop making these, and it makes me so happy that lots of holiday reindeer cutouts are out and about in the crafty world now! :)

Please go visit the shop! :)
It would seriously make my day.
xo!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Everything looks great (and tempting!). Thanks for your sweet comment, too. :)

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

it's all so cute! and i can't say i'm surprised your deer are selling like hot cakes. they're delightful!! i can't wait to get crafting with mine :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...