Saturday, January 16, 2010

the mommyholly valentine kid's swap!

heart-tree
**SWAP CLOSED- thanks to the participants and have fun putting together your swaps!!**

Alright, alright.
I'm getting back into the swap-thing this season.
I seriously swore them off after being up to my eyeballs in holiday swaps last year, but Andrew loves to receive mail and doing things for kids is way too fun.

But let's make it easy.
If you want to participate,
simply email me at hollyndevlin(at)gmail(dot) com with this info:

Your Name:
Email Address:
Your Child's Name:
Child's Age:
Mailing Address:

No big hoopla, just spend around ten bucks to put together a fun and fabulous Valentine's package for a sweet little kiddo! I'll email partners out by Friday and please have your packages mailed by February 1st. A quick and easy swap, but make sure everything is wrapped up cute so you make your partner's child super happy for Valentine's Day! :) I'm going to keep this open until Thursday, and this swap is only open to US residents given the time restraint! Happy Valentine's swapping, xo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there
I tried to email you but it wouldnt go through.
my email address is sunflowerhcb@yahoo.com
my boys bradley and brent would love to participate. they are 4 and 2 years old. I will try and email you our home address. thanks
Holly Stock

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

such a cute idea!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...