Thursday, January 21, 2010

check these out - two valentine faves!

Valentine's Day might be my favorite holiday. Nothing extreme, yet it's about showing people that you care. I love that. So here are Andrew & my absolute favorite books for Valentine's! You can check them both out from the library... don't have a library card?? Screw your head back on and go get one!!! :)
Free books?
Unlimited choices??
Your kids excited to read???
Need I say more?!! :)
Go check these two books out and enjoy the weeks before this simple, yet fabulous holiday!
by Eleanor Hudson

9780060010782
by Felicia Bond

Happy Valentine's reading, xo!

PS.
The Valentine Kid's Swap will close TONIGHT... if you haven't signed up already, please email me today to be included. Partners will be emailed by tomorrow night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...