Friday, January 22, 2010

keep helping haiti.

I am so excited with how many things have sold for my
Benefit Haiti fund!
Thank you, thank you, thank you to anyone who has purchased an item in my shop. I so appreciate the help and I love knowing that little by little, we are doing our part to help those who are in dire need. It may be a small effort, but it's an effort all the same.
And I feel great about that.
There is still a pile of cute things
that ALL will directly benefit
the Save The Children Haiti Relief Fund.

Picture 057
Go pick up a sweet greeting card,
some Valentine's gift tags,
a package of scrapbooking supplies,
ALL while knowing
that your suppBoldort is helping someone
who deperately needs our attention
right now.
Thank you, xo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...