Saturday, January 16, 2010

benefit haiti.

I cannot donate millions of dollars.
I cannot fly there to help.
I cannot scoop a scared child off the street and bring him home with me.
I cannot make sure everyone there has enough food and water.
I cannot offer medical attention to the millions of people who desperately need it right now.
But
I can do something.

Picnik collage
I can offer lots of listings in my shop that will directly benefit those affected by this awful earthquake. Proceeds from selected listings in my shop will be donated to Save The Children's Haiti Relief Fund.

I can't do much.
But I can do
something.
And so can you.


PS.
If you have also listed Haiti relief items in your Etsy store, email me and let me know! It would be amazing to compile a list of people who are helping with this! :) xo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...