Friday, October 9, 2009

i've been a busy girl.

I have been so lucky lately that my little Etsy shop is doing so well. Lots of orders have been coming in, many custom items have been created, and I am having SO much fun. Creating things for my Etsy shop doesn't feel like work at all..!! :) I want to share some of the things I have been working on... I made some fantastic little invitations for a Halloween party I am hosting for Andrew and a few of his friends from school and karate. I wanted the invitations to be simple, but very "boy-ish" with the spider! I am so happy with how they turned out... now the big task is to actually put on the party haha!!
Lots of custom Christmas tags are sent off to a friend and fellow blogger... I would be so excited if this pile of Christmas paper goodies found itself on my doorstep haha!! :)

A million little goodies are ready to be listed in the shop, so look for these things over the weekend! :)

A fantastically fun Halloween card... one of many that will be for sale!

And some Christmas silhouette cards as well! This one is my absolute favorite... who will snatch this one up?! :)

And of course, more "hoot owl" tags will be listed..
And if you need a greeting card for an upcoming wedding or a bride-to-be, this might be perfect! :) I will be listing things in the next few days, whenever I get a few free moments.
But for now,
I am off to enjoy a family day at..
Knott's Berry Farm!!
Andrew has had this whole week off from school since he is on a year round schedule, so we are taking full advantage of that and heading up to take him to Knott's! :)
Have a happy weekend, xo!

2 comments:

Beth said...

that is just great! all of those cards are just so cute, i love the hoot owl tags though :)

Sara said...

Holly, I love your labels and the packaging! I am always a sucker for cute packaging!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...