Tuesday, October 20, 2009

30 days.

Who's excited????!!!!!
I AM!!!!!!
I am so ready. I feel like I have waited so long to see this movie! I even have my special pass to see the movie the evening before release!! (And I don't even have to stay up until midnight to see it this time!) My mom and sister surprised me with this super cute t-shirt for my birthday as well, which I will be wearing to the movie. And do you know who is in my bedroom keeping me company now??? This guy. :) Yes, that's right. I am now 27 years old with a cardboard cutout of Jacob Black staring at me while I sleep...

My name is Holly
and I am a
Twilight-a-holic.

xo! :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

I am Twilight obessed too!!! They are having a premiere event here in Knoxville, Tennessee where I live and Kristen (Bella) and Taylor (Jacob) are coming to it!! I'm going down there to watch them walk the red carpet. I hope I get close enough to get some pics!!! I can't wait for the movie!!!!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Hi....my name is Denise and I'm an obsessed Twilight Fan......

I bought my 12:20 a.m. tickets and am going with Shealynn {SheyB on Etsy}. Can't wait!!!

Clements Family said...

I am Lindsay, and I to am a Twilight A Holic...I am wearing my "TEAM EDWARD" shirt from Nordstrom right now:) Can't wait to get my Jacob symbol shirt from their when they get in stock!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...