Monday, July 21, 2008

a work in progress!

Just a quick update before I head downstairs to catch up on some shows! :) I have been so busy lately doing different swaps and keep meaning to post pictures of some of them. I participated in a card swap recently and send out these retro-looking Christmas cards that I absolutely adore!
I used Amy Butler paper, gold stamps and white buttons for a "snowy" look and I think they turned out really cute. I made a couple extra and they will be available in the shop, so take a peek!
I have also been cleaning and re-organizing like a crazy girl, so here is a quick snapshot of a cute corned in my bedroom! This is the table next to my bed and I just love how it turned out. Still need to make a tablecloth for it, but that is a project for an entirely different day!

The black and white photo is one my sister took and surprised me with a couple Mother's Days ago... Andrew and I sitting in front of a fountain at Balboa Park here in San Diego, one of my favorite places AND pictures! :)

Here is a better look at the whole table... and of course, my super-cool poster I snagged from Abercrombie & Fitch when I worked there a few years ago! That may never leave my room haha! :)

And an update on Andrew... he is doing much better, his leg is feeling good and he has to have the cast on for another 4 weeks. Let's cross our fingers that it heals up nicely so he can get it off right on schedule... then it's in the pool we go haha!

**Remember that my 100th post is coming up soon.. giveaways will be happening, yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so good to hear that Andrew is doing better. I loved your Christmas cards btw.

Tracy said...

Soooo lovely!! And so glad your son is doing much better! :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the little glimpse into your room. It looks so pretty.

Good news about Andrew. Kids are just amazing.

Your cards look great.

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by my blog!! your stuff is so cute:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...