Friday, July 11, 2008

new items in the shop!

A few new thing are up in the shop! I am so excited to finally be selling some things and I love creating new cards and tags!! I do have a huge sale section in my shop to clear the way for some new items. Go pop in and take a peek!!




PS. Andrew's doctor appointment went well yesterday.. we were in and out of there in less than half an hour, record time for a hospital!! Andrew got his cast tightened and he channged the color to GREEN! The nurse told him that it is his "Hulk" cast, which he very much appreciated! Thanks for all your well-wishes! xo!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, a Hulk cast. Tell Andrew he is the man!

Cottage Rose said...

Love your tags they are really different.I bet he is having fun calling his cast the Hulk cast. Glad to hear that every thing went ok.

Hugs;
Alaura

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

You have such a beautiful blog....Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...