Friday, July 4, 2008

the good....

I just got around to uploading all of my pictures from the past week or two. Believe me, life has been crazy around our house! I will get to sharing it all with you, but I have to divide my pictures up in two sections first... the "good" and the "bad"! You will understand why in my next blog! On to the "good" pictures first...... We took Andrew to the Wild Animal Park with some kids and parents from the playgroup. He had so much fun and was actually interacting with the other kids... a huge milestone if you know my anti-social son!! ;) The top picture is Andrew and his dad feeding the lorikeets...
The lorikeets landed right on Andrew, and although surprised at first, he was loving it! Those birdies were hungry!
Little Andrew peeking out into the "wild" on the safari through the park... see the animals in the distance?! :) So fun!

Then we went to the county fair two nights ago, which was so much fun for the most part!

Andrew posing in front of a funny, fat piggy! They kept snorting at Andrew and I think he was a bit startled!! :)
Andrew made a new friend... this sweet cow kept coming over wanting Andrew to pet his head.. of course, my little animal lover was calling the cow "honey" in no time, petting him and becoming fast friends with a big brown beef cow. May I say.... at that moment, I was so ecstatic to be a vegetarian.
Andrew was getting into the rides, having a ball on the bumber boats, the "fun houses," all sorts of rides! He is a perfect age to start enjoying the fair like this!
Even I was having a "wild" time on the truck ride with Andrew! Thanks to my sister, for snapping this oh-so-flattering photo. ;)
The end of the fair is where our fun night went wayyyy downhill. I'll fully explain in the next blog.....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...