Thursday, August 11, 2011

what do you think?!

The blog re-do is complete!
What do you think?
I am flipping out happy.
Being back to blogging feels so super.
I love to connect with people through this blog and am so happy that everything looks nice & fresh around here. :)

To celebrate, I am giving away a fun
shop credit
to a lucky someone!


whitebanner

Rules to enter?
Leave a comment & become a follower of this blog for one entry!
Separate entries if you follow me on Facebook or Twitter as well :)
Just leave me a comment and let me know.
I'll choose a winner on Monday!

Stay tuned tomorrow...
Andrew's first day of school photos!
And yes, he is already back in school. EEK!
xo!

14 comments:

Donna said...

The blog looks fantastic! Maybe when I get more followers I will redo mine.

Donna said...

I follow you on Facebook!
Donna O'Neil

Donna said...

I follow you on twitter!
@DonnaOneil

Nicola said...

it looks looks awesome!
i have been a follower for some time now, please enter me! :)

Nicola said...

i also follow you on twitter! @nicolaannabelle

Taylor {& Christian} said...

I am already a follower :)
And I love the new design!

Emilee said...

I'm a follower. I love the new design.

emileenreynolds@yahoo.com

Madaline said...

I've always wanted to win one of your giveaways!! $10 goes a long way in your shop!! I'm a follower!

Tasha said...

Yay that you're back! :) the new blog look is fabulous. Love you color choices.

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

Love the new look...the colors are some of my favorite combinations! un

Andrea Skeens said...

I follow you. I'm glad you're back to blogging, too.

Neenish Arts said...

your blog design is lovely fresh and not crowded :)

LOVE my two boys said...

glad you're back!!

le@thirdontheright said...

looks fabbo holly ! heres to more creativity and fun along the way best le xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...