Wednesday, August 17, 2011

a fun market coming up soon?!

FUN EVENT NEWS!
I will be joining other crafty Southern Californians on November 5th
for the

Bohemian Market's
Language Academy
Pre-Holiday Art & Craft Bazaar!


There will be lots more info to come, but I will be there selling lots of holiday goodies from noon to 4pm. I hope some of you can join me as vendors, and I hope many more of you will come by, shop a little, and say hello! :) Mark your calendars now! Pop over here for more info about the bazaar and how to become a vendor as well.

The San Diego Crafters for the Arts are dedicated to keeping art alive in our local schools, so this bazaar benefits the Language Academy directly. I adore this- I think art is an integral part of how we learn, how we live, and how we create- we simply cannot let that go to waste in our children's educations.

PS.
I know of one other crafty lady who will be joining me- my sister with her fantastic crowns, wands, and whimsical treats from her shop, Wendy Miracle.
xo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...