Tuesday, May 31, 2011

red white & blue.

The days are flying by lately.
We have been busy, busy, busy.
My calendar is filling up!
Andrew has seven more school days {eeeek!} before summer and I can't believe it is already that time of year again. With that being said, the shop needs to stay on track for the upcoming holidays!

Here we go, summer....
z 247
Before you know it,
Fourth of July will be here!
Stock up on goodies to decorate, craft with, scatter across your party tables, or add to hostess gifts or favors. SO many cute uses for these red, white & blue anchors!!! :)

z 255
And don't forget about these darling patriotic star cutouts!!


Need more than one pack of anything??

Convo me to set up a custom listing
in any amount or different colors of my cutouts. :)
I love to do custom work!!


And a big reminder:

I will be out of town soon, so ALL orders placed between June 6th and June 20th will not be shipped out until after I return home. ALL orders placed before this weekend WILL be in the mail before I leave though, so shop this week!

Need a coupon as an incentive to get shopping?
Use the code FREESHIP1 upon checkout
to receive free shipping this week. :)
Shop now!
Enjoy!

Happy Tuesday! :)
xo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...