Thursday, March 10, 2011

peanut butter smooches.

z 839

I needed to figure out a way to use up the leftover Valentine's Hershey kisses I had sitting in my pantry,
so Andrew and I decided to toss them on top of some easy peanut butter cookies!
This seriously is the easiest recipe ever created. :)
You've all seen a variation of this cookie, but here's my take on it...

z 841

Peanut Butter Smooches

Ingredients:
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 bag of Hershey's chocolate kisses

Stir together peanut butter, sugar, and the egg in a medium bowl until blended and creamy. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 to 10 minutes. When you remove the cookies from the oven, add a chocolate kiss to the center!
That's it?! Yep, it is seriously that easy.

Happy baking, and happy eating! :)
xo!

2 comments:

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello,

These look yummy! Great idea!


~ Gabriela ~

Lynn's Rags said...

my favorite combo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...