Tuesday, March 22, 2011

easter goodies!


New Easter goodies
have been added to the shop!


Stock up on tags and supplies for the holiday next month
and feel super prepared when the week of Easter comes along! :)
Let me know if you need to set up a custom order
and I'd be happy to help you!

z 943
{happy brown paper bunny rabbit cutouts}
These fabulous little bunnies would be darling for your kids to use in crafts and art, they would be great tied to an Easter gift or teacher's gift as well! :) So many uses for these little guys!

z 938
{brown paper tags - bunny silhouette}
Ah, I adore silhouettes, and nothing is cuter than this cute bunny on brown paper tags. Maybe the Easter bunny could write a little note on here for your kids?! :)

z 949
{sweet white Easter gift tags}
I love, love, love the motif on these tags. These will be what I use to wrap up Andrew's teacher gifts. {More on that soon.} :)

z 930
{brown paper tags - funky chicks}
Chicka, chicka, chicka. These sassy little birds need a place in your craft room, am I right?! :) I love these!

Happy Easter planning to you all!
I am planning some cute teacher gifts and kids crafts
that I will share with you very soon.
xo!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh I love them all!

Kelsey said...

I love your new tags! I featured you in my Random Friday Favorites post. www.poofycheeks.blogspot.com

-Kelsey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...