Wednesday, February 23, 2011

sweet & happy.

z 808

I love when Andrew is quietly crafting.

So sweet and he is so darn happy with a few markers, a bit of paper, and stickers.
I love to snag up some of those dollar goodies at Michael's or JoAnn's to keep on hand for afternoons that we need a little craft time. Andrew loves to be surprised by these goodies, too! Perfect idea for rainy days when momma needs to clean the house as well! ;)

z 810
That face is just the sweetest, right?!
Andrew, be still my heart.
Love, love, love. :)

And here is another sweet little item to hit the shop...
z 747
I adore these brown paper cardstock heart cutouts! :)
SO many ways to use these...
you might need a pack or two in your crafting collection.
I know Mr. Andrew already snagged some from my office. :)

Happy crafting, and stay tuned tomorrow for my inspiration post!
{Did you make anything inspired by bicycles this week? I did!! Can't wait to share!}
xo!

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Oh my gosh, Holly. Just look at how big Andrew has grown. It has been a while.

I was just looking at very early Pink Saturday posts, and it led me here to visit you.♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...