Thursday, February 17, 2011

inspiration: bicycles.

whitebanner

I am a hugely visual person.
Photographs inspire me on a daily basis.
I would love to share my inspirations with you,
and then the following week I will share
what I created from these inspirations.

Want to play along?

I'll be linking up your creations through inspiration very soon.
It's simple.
Use my inspiration photographs that week in a creative way,
and we will all share what we made.
Fun, creative, and a bit of a challenge each week.
Let me know in the comments if you are thinking of playing along!

Last week, I blogged about the inspiration of rainbows.
Here's what I decided to make....
z 812
{bright rainbow umbrella cutouts!}

z 818
{bright rainbow butterfly cutouts!}

-------------------------------------------------------

Up next for week number two's theme:
Bicycles.
I adore the shape and colors of vintage bicycles.
The idea of using a bicycle as transportation
makes me happy and it seems so romantic.
I think they are gorgeous.
Is that just me?? :)

Enjoy my inspirations...
and create something from this.
...and what inspires you this week?

inspiration14

bike3

bike5

bike6

bike2

bike7

bike10
{motorbike print on rome street map found here}

bike8

bike4

happy thursday!
xo!

{all images found via weheartit}

2 comments:

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

I sooo want that pink bike!! And more importantly, the outfit with the brown polka dot dress, navy coat, and big white ring. LOVE IT!

Yvonne said...

love your etsy shop. how do i contact you about pricing for a speciality order for a wedding?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...