Tuesday, June 2, 2009

super new items & a big sale!

Hoot, hoot!
New items are flying around the shop!
Like those amazingly fantastic owl tags in red or black! They might be my favorite tags yet! :)
Or possibly some yummy cupcake tags for birthdays, favors, or simply for yourself?! They are available in pink or green!

My summer-y and fresh "hello sunshine" card! LOVE the paper used on this card as well...!

AND
I have added lots of listings to my
50 PERCENT OFF
SALE SECTION!!

These little birdies found themselves at a super price!
Please feel free to
shop,
shop,
shop!

And remember, I always love custom orders and welcome you to contact me if you need any special paper products made!! :)

PS.
Did you notice my new premade etsy shop banners as well?? So cute and super reasonably priced in order to make your shop a little more personal! :) xo!

3 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

Your new goodies are too cute! Great banners too! I didn't know you did that!

Big Yellow Dog said...

LOVE the owls!

Aik said...

Wee...Love the owl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...