Friday, June 12, 2009

busy, busy!

I've got lots of projects lined up for myself on the very near horizon... I am in the mood to pretty up my bedroom, which means pillows are being made! I have busy at work on a large custom order for my shop which is finally done and now I am trying to get the shop ultra-stocked! I've been scouting out vintage papers and bits to do some special new things with in the shop as well, which I am super excited about. I am planning a "Christmas in July" sale to be very spectacular and I can't wait to share it all with you. I am planning a GREAT GIVEAWAY week beginning Monday in celebration of my 300th post! Busy, busy, busy... right?! :) Whew- but I'm loving it. This is what I want to be doing right now. I feel blessed to be able to create things and love having an outlet to do so!
Soooo, here is the adorable new fabric I picked up at our local Yardage Town. They have such funky, different fabrics and I fell in love with both of these. One is a retro "suburban" neighborhood print, complete with barbecue grills and campers! AH, so cute! The other is a European village scene print which I totally adore! Can't wait to create some things out of these... I am still trying to decide what to use them for. Any ideas?! :)

And here are some new little goodies in the shop...
...cute and bright "you rock" tags!! Love these! :)

...and two adorable vintage-inspired scalloped tags!

And don't forget that
EVERYTHING
in the shop is
20% off
until June 14th in honor of the YART sale... do your shopping now while it is ALL on sale! :)

I hope you all are having productive and creative weeks.... what is on your to-do list lately?! xo!

1 comment:

Garrett Family said...

Is it too late to be involved in your giveaway week? I never did email you to sign up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...