Wednesday, June 10, 2009

back in action!

Whew, I so needed a break.
A break from blogging, a break from the crafting, a break from daily routine. And I got it- the ultimate relaxing weekend in Palm Springs was perfect for all of us. It was a chance to completely relax without having to be obligated to do something... to clean, to work, to do schoolwork, to be at appointments or kid's lessons.... it was just what I needed.
The view from our room...

My sister Mallory and I out by the pool! :)

The family... my parents, sister, and of course, Andrew & I! :)

Andrew & me splashing around in the pool... he had the BEST time and started sobbing when we had to leave. I loved our vacation, it was the perfect trip to take with a five-year old! :)

And now I am back and fully ready to get back into the swing of things! Back to getting my Etsy shop back in order and stocked full of cute things, like this new card...
...and of course, back to my sweet little blog and all of you lovely friends here! :) Now I am off to create some more things and work on a custom order before taking Andrew to karate this afternoon! Back into the swing of being home, right? And I can truly say, even though I miss that gorgeous poolside in Palm Springs, I am more than happy to be home!

6 comments:

Pink Princess said...

Welcome home, sounds like y'all had a great time ♥

Polka Dot Moon said...

So glad you had a good time!!

LOVE all your new goodies and your banners are adorable! The Owl is a real HOOT ;)

Jill said...

Welcome home!! So glad you were able to re-charge!
Many Blessings!

Heather said...

vacations are always too short! looks beautiful where you were. glad you had a great time!

Shawnee said...

Looks like a marvelously fun time.

I'm just staring a new apron swap -- I Love Lucy themed. Hope you can join us!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for a fun vaca with the fam...we missed ya ;-) Glad you had such a fun time and got a 'break.'

Cute cards HOlly...whew wee....

Jamie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...