Wednesday, July 23, 2008

the "brillante" weblog award!


My lovely mom, Heidi, awarded me with this fun blog award and I keep forgetting to post about it! Given for "brilliant photos and text," I am feeling quite humbled, of course!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, momma... I so appreciate it and I feel quite honored!!! :)


And here are the rules ...
Put the logo on your blog...
Add a link to the person who awarded you.
Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
Add links to those blogs on yours.
Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.


I have been thinking about which blogs inspire me with creativity and photography, and so..... Here are the fabulous girls that I have nominated!

**drumroll please!**

1. {this is glamorous} ... surprise, surprise!! This is only the most beautiful blog you will ever come across... what amazing photos, inspiration, and design! This blog makes me swoon every time I visit. One of my all-time faves, of course! And I want to thank Ms. Glam herself for providing me with an endless supply of pretty pictures should I need them haha!

2. Crystal at Little Bit Funky ... A blog I adore, what a talented and creative momma to one adorable little boy!!! It is always a joy to visit your blog and etsy shop!!

3. Cece from All Dolled Up! ... what a fabulous blog and a fabulous girl!!! Cece makes me want to do everything vintage. You inspire me, missy!!! :)

4. Melissa from The Inspired Room ... the most amazing interiors and tips for flawless decorating!! Such gorgeous photos and I am in love with the "drive-bys" she does! It makes me want to grab my camera and drive through some amazing local neighborhoods.... which I just might do one of these days, Melissa! :)

5. Cream Puffs in Venice ... only the yummiest blog around!! Whenever you feel hungry, pop into this amazing recipe blog to feel as if you have just had a treat!!! Truly delicious recipes paired with perfect photos... yum, yum, yum! I totally internet-stalk this blog.

6. Vanessa from A Fanciful Twist ... the most imaginative blog! She is such a unique and whimsical artist... love, love, love this "wonderland" of creativity!!!

7. And last, but certainly not least, my MOM! I know she gave me this award and technically doesn't need to give out the award again haha... I am kind of screwing up with the "rules" here! BUT, I love her blog... love, love, love it! She always posts such fantastic photos, along with lovely text... maybe even a rhyme tossed in here and there!!! So she definitely gets my award for creativity throughout her blog.... love you, Mamma-cita!!!!

And PS. That top photo is purely for the purpose of making my blog look pretty. Who made that ugly award button, anyways???? Doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose of a "pretty" blog?! Eek. :) I took the flag photo when I lived in upstate New York. It was the front of our house there and I have always LOVED this picture!! :) xo!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaa!! You are so funny!! Thank you for this lovely award!! And for making me a part of such a wonderful list of gals! Fun fun!! You are a sweetie ;) ;)

Heidi said...

Thank you so much Holly!!!! What nice words for your mom!!! LOVE you bunches!...MOM P.S. I LOVE that photo of our house!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Well, quite the honor, thank you! I know two of the lovelies on your list, Miss Fanciful Twist and Miss Glamorous, so I am pleased to be among your chosen list today. Looks like I will be checking out some new to me blogs, yay!

Thanks, I appreciate it! :-)

Happy day,
Melissa

TIG said...

Aww, thanks so much, Holly! I'm blushing and your lovely, lovely comments really made my Friday morning!

xo

Anonymous said...

how cute that your mom is on here too!! mine is not & has no clue how to use a computer haha!! I am adding you to my blog roll. have a great weekend:)

Anonymous said...

At first I was marveled to see such a blog.Your blog is sparkling. It has a great appeal. How are U able to cope such a lot. Meet me at
http://gwb-chinese.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...